PARK CITY MOUNTAIN RESORT!!! If you love the park you have to ride here!

Posted by Jade Magnum | Posted on 11:21 PM

So, about a week ago my brother calls me up and says "Dude, you wanna ride PCMR for free?" and I said "HELL YEAH!!!".

Somehow he got 3 free tickets but only good saturday...  It was friday night.  I didn't want to go alone so I needed to recruit someone, so I called up my good friend Mark and he was down...  During the same night I was editing EPIC*SODE TWO of the TETON SNO*BOTS.  I didn't end up going to sleep till 2:30 a.m. and had to wake up at 4:30 a.m. to make the drive down to Utah...
Lets just say Red Bull is a miracle of modern science, we made the drive there safely and rode the whole day without being exhausted...  That night we had to return back to Idaho, 8 hours of driving and it was all worth it...

Blake doing his famous back one things

Jade with the Backside Cork 7

I mean, it was a Saturday in a world renown resort that is known for their park.

The biggest kicker I have ever hit... Jade, Last jump in Kings Crown.

Blake, Huge Backside 180

Jade Magnum, Backside 360

Comments (0)

Post a Comment